These are the terms and conditions that govern the access to and use of the website https://jroll.com/ (“Terms and Conditions” and “Website” respectively) and use of the services offered thereon, including, without limitation, the service of allowing users of the Website to browse the products listed on the Website and choose from a variety therefrom, delivery logistics services, customer assistance and payment processing services (“Services”).
The Website is owned and operated by Jroll Ltd, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus with registration number HE395370, registered office address at 40 Kimonos, 3095, Limassol, Cyprus (“we” “us” or “our”). Company can contacted by phone at +357-22.000.612 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing and/or using the Website you are deemed to have read, understood and fully agreed to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use the Services and you should leave the Website immediately.
The placement through the Website of an order to purchase a product is subject to our terms of sale which are in addition to and supplements the Terms and Conditions. During our presale on Indiegogo.com, the following terms apply. Click here.
Reference to “you” and “your” mean you, the person accessing and using the Website and/or the Website and the Services.
Reference to a “paragraph” is to a paragraph of the Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the Website
1.1. You shall access and use the Website and anything available from or through the Website, including, without limitation, the Services, for lawful purposes in strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or good will or that of any of our business partners and/or affiliates and/or associates.
1.2 Without prejudice to paragraph 1.1 herein before, except to the extent expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions, you shall not:
- scrape content and/or material and/or store content and/or material, provided on and/or made available through the Website, on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the Website; and/or
- remove or change or alter or modify any content and/or material provided on and/or made available through the Website or attempt to circumvent or hijack security or interfere with the functioning of the Website or the servers on which the Website is hosted; and/or
- create links to the Website from any other website, without our prior written consent. Provided that you may link from a website that is operated by you on the provisos that (aa) such link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination; (bb) you do not imply in any way that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services that you may offer; (cc) you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the Website; and (dd) the linked website does not contain any content and/or material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and/or
- access and use the the Website and anything other available from or through the Website, including, without limitation, the Services, in a manner that infringes or restricts or inhibits the rights of any third party.
1.3 Even though we make every possible effort, by taking all required measures to offer a high level of security, we cannot guarantee the operation, content, accuracy, timeliness, technical adequacy, precision, clarify, appropriateness, validity and availability of the Website, or the use of and access to it.
1.4 We cannot and do not guarantee that any material and/or content provided on and/or made available through the Website will be free from viruses and/or malware and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your absolute responsibility to implement appropriate security safeguards (including, without limitation, equip your device with anti-virus and other security software and checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of any material and/or content provided on and/or made available through the Website.
1.5 You must be 18 years of age to access and use the Website, place a product purchase order and/or use the Services.
- Intellectual Property Rights
2.1 All content included on the Website and all content that is made available through the Website and/or the Services, including, without limitation, text, graphics, software, images, button icons, audio clips, video clips, video sequences, sound documents, digital downloads, files, data compilations, trademarks and logos, is, unless otherwise stated, our or our licensor’s exclusive intellectual property (“Intellectual Property”), and is protected by applicable law.
2.2 You may not extract, use, copy, print off, store, download or re-publish the Intellectual Property or any part thereof unless:
- you are in receipt of our express prior written consent; or
- any such use, copy, print off, storing, download or re-publishing, is expressly permitted by the Website.
Provided that where you have permission to use, copy, print off, store, download or re-publish the Intellectual Property or any part thereof, as mentioned under this paragraph 2.2 above, you shall reproduce any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notice(s) or mark(s) contained in the original content. Provided further that where there exists no such right notice(s) or mark(s), you shall state and/or clearly depict that the foregoing Intellectual Property is our or our licensors’, as the case may be, exclusive ownership.
2.3 You hereby acknowledge and agree that your use of the Website and of the Services and/or permitted use, copy, print off, store, download or re-publishing of the Intellectual Property or any part thereof, as set out in this paragraph 2 above, shall not grant you any proprietary or other right in respect of the Intellectual Property or any part thereof.
- Product Information
4.1 The display of products on the Website does not, under circumstances, guarantee that the relevant product(s) is in stock and/or that it is available for purchase or that it will be in stock and/or be available for purchase when you visit the Website at a later date.
4.2 We endeavour to display product availability on the Website and keep such availability information up to date at all times. However, if you have any product availability question or would like to confirm whether a specific product is in stock before placing an order, it is best if you get in touch with our customer services by phone at +357-22.000.612 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We will respond to your query as soon as reasonably practical and will make every effort to assist you.
4.3 Occasionally there may be product information or other information displayed on the Website that contains errors and/or is out of date and/or inaccurate (“Errors and Inaccurate Information”). If you place a product order on the basis of the foregoing information, we reserve the right to not accept such order.
4.4 We will correct, rectify and make good the Errors and Inaccurate Information as soon as we become aware of the same.
- Limitation of Liability
4.1 To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law:
- we assume no liability for the topicality, accuracy, correctness, technical accuracy, reliability, integrity, fitness for purpose, originality or quality of the information and content and material provided on and/or made available through the Website, which are provided on an “as is” basis; and
- we hereby disclaim any and all claims for liability, costs, expenses and/or damages, whether based upon damage of a material or immaterial type, and whether caused through or relating to the access or use or non-use of the Website and/or the Intellectual Property and/or the Services or through or relating to the use of incorrect or incomplete information and/or material and/or content, including, without limitation, direct loss, loss of profits (whether the same was foreseeable and/or arose in the normal course of things) or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages, including, without limitation, any damage caused on your devices, software or files that is the result of viruses or malware.
4.2 Any and all orders and/or offers placed with and/or submitted to us through the Website for the provision and/or acquisition of products and/or Services are without engagement and non-binding on us until and unless confirmed in writing by us to you.
- Third Party Websites
5.1 The Website may, from time to time, contain references and/or links to and from the websites of our business partners and other third party websites of interest (“Other Websites”). If you refer to or follow a link to any of the Other Websites, you will have left the Website, in which case you should note that we have no control over such Other Websites nor do we own and/or maintain them. Without prejudice to paragraph 5 above, we shall have no responsibility and/or liability, and in any case do not accept and hereby disclaim any and all responsibility and/or liability, for the content and/or material provided on the Other Websites and for the protection and privacy of any information, including, without limitation, the personal data you provide whilst visiting the Other Websites. The parties that own and maintain and/or are associated with the Other Websites have full responsibility, whether civil or criminal, for the security, legality or reliability of their website’s contents and services, exclusive of any and all liability from our end.
5.2 The fact that we may contain references and/or links to the Other Websites does not imply any endorsement of/or association with such Other Web sites operators or promoters or owners.
- Amendments and Modifications
We expressly reserve the absolute right to amend, supplement or otherwise modify the Terms and Conditions or suspend or withdraw any Services or part or the whole of the Website at any time without prior notice, and, if applicable, your continued use of and/or access to the Website after the date of any such amendment, supplement, otherwise modification or suspension or withdrawal shall constitute unconditional acceptance of the same by you.
- Entire Agreement
The Terms and Conditions and any other document and policy referred to herein constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us and you relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede and extinguish any prior previous agreements, undertakings, representations, warranties and arrangements of any nature whatsoever, whether or not in writing, between ourselves and yourself in connection with the subject matter hereof.
- Invalidity and Severability
Each of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions is severable. If any such provision is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus and any dispute arising as a result of or in connection thereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts.
Nothing contained herein shall prevent us from bringing and/or initiating any court or arbitral or other legal proceedings to protect the Intellectual Property before any competent court in any forum.
All questions, suggestions and/or complaints should be sent by e-mail to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.